Join Our Team
Zayla Partners™ is looking for experienced, passionate individuals with a background in pay and governance consulting to join our team. Fill out the form below and find out what it means to think forward with Zayla™.
Executive Compensation Consultant
What You'll Do
You will participate in the research, design, and communication of Executive Compensation programs for many of the greatest companies in the US.
Who You’ll Work With
In this role, you will work with an advisory team who have a successful history of developing compensation programs in diverse and challenging situations. You will interact daily with an internal team of professionals along with C-suite and board member clients.
Who You Are
You are someone who takes pride in your work and the team’s results. You can be selfless and service oriented as well as detailed and thorough. You love to interact with a team and clients and are a person that likes to make a difference while growing and pushing every day. Your skills are highly regarded and your friends and community see you as solid advice in times of need. In short, you help people be their best selves.
Best Fits for the Role Are
- 1-3 years of corporate experience
- Business Degree with major in economics, finance, accounting, statistics or management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; heavily skilled at mathematical modeling and what-if capability, specifically related to executive compensation design alternatives
- Proficient at using Excel, PPT, and other tools to develop recommendations
- Strong project management, organizational, and technical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Good ethics & strong moral compass
Who We Are
Zayla Partners is a newly formed, fast growing consultancy with a team of dedicated professionals who have a long, successful track record in advising companies on how to hire, inspire – and ultimately retire – the most talented people available. We do this by aligning our client’s long-term strategy and goals with the most efficient and effective compensation programs available. We love what we do because it effects a company’s most valuable asset: it’s people!